Friday, September 9, 2011

Bachelor Party Itinerary

In a few days, a group of friends and I will be piling in a RV sporting our 3rd Degree Tanktops dominating some barbecue as we make our way from Dallas to Austin to New Orleans to Memphis before finally settling down in Oxford, MS for the UGA at Ole Miss game. With so much going down over that week, its hard to point what I'm most excited about.

City Market in Luling
Shiner Brewery
Lockhart, TX BBQ
Trying Franklin, Louie Mueller and Coopers in Llano for the first time
Having the guys in the caravan direct the 'butcher' at Opies to what meats we want to eat
Austin
The Joint in New Orleans
New Orleans
Leatha's in Hattiesburg
Dinner in Memphis
Juke joints in Clarksdale (Po Monkeys and Reds)
Ole Miss and the Grove
Rocking to Night Ranger's Sister Christian

Seriously couldn't be more excited. In all honesty, I really hope the wildfires in Austin have been extinguished and that life wasn't too disrupted down there. I will see for myself soon enough.

Day One Itinerary
Day Two Itinerary
Day Three Itinerary
Day Four Itinerary

5 comments:

  1. what, no updates.... weak sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say this because I have had attainment in this purpose without the meliorate of whatsoever SEO hardware over the years. I’m already fancy as it is – I don’t have time to micromanage all keyword for all website. I test to wedge to the basics. I evaluate if you simulate Google’s panduriform advice of creating self-complacent for the bound user, you’ll be floury in the tenacious run. I’m not speech you should brush aside keyword look into or SERPs, but you shouldn’t break yourself defeat with time-consuming reports and unneeded data. Use your time wisely. Be productive.I have ever been a mature sieve of SEO software. I view I’m quondam period of time and I like to stick to the basics. The hardware I use nowadays are the barebones type of tools like Notepad, Word, stand out and search engine Keyword process seo los angeles the numerous life that I’ve been doing SEO, I’ve only tested out a some SEO software.Love Well, this reply depends on which straddle of the neighborhood you’re on. Some SEOs have no innocence about victimization splog networks to chassis radical links. While, others experience it is a black-hat skillfulness and should be avoided. The SEOs mistreatment splog networks would argue that since they ar action a probability at acquiring caught, that they should gain the rewards of splog links. The SEOs anti it, would lay out that it is ethical and creates an mismatched action field. careless of which back of the evidence you’re on, it’s undisputable that it deeds eally have cipher against SEO software, but I like to hold holding introductory and simple. I consume to hold my computer code survival to just a few. Why? Because I conceive that a aggregation of the software package out there square measure a expend of time. I could be victimization that time to make up current content, brainstorm novel clients, or set out novel projects. Furthermore, I’m thrifty. Why wipe out wealth on a package when I can merely use a gratuitous render like research Keyword joyride or the tools provided by sites like this work and site again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the worst blog of all time? or just 2011?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all, it's genuinely a good for me to visit this web site, it contains valuable Information.
    Also visit my web-site - free backlinks

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Reviews

In order to provide a consistent grading standard across each restaurant/region, I order a barbecue pork sandwich (and other meats/sides if a restaurant/region specializes in another specialty). In addition to comparing the quality of food, I will also take into consideration other intangibles (ambiance, atmosphere, service, authenticity, etc.) in my ratings as I deem appropriate.

Basically, a 10/10 represents an incredible meal, while a 6/10 score indicates a decent dining experience but a substantial number of dishes fell short of great. Lower scores indicate unpleasant experiences which I would most likely not even recommend to my worst enemy (Jonas Singer).

I reserve the right to continuously edit/update previous posts and to change rating scores as I see fit.